Live Blackjack is one of the most popular live dealer games. Maybe this is because blackjack on it own is a very popular game.
That is why any variation that comes under its wing manages to gain the same amount of hype as well.
On that note, if you are keen to find out more about live Blackjack then you are on the right page.
Read on to find out all there is to know about live casino dealer blackjack online.
List of Online Casino Gambling Games
How to Play Live Blackjack Games
You will notice that the heading has a game and not just game. This is because there are many versions that one can play underlive blackjack. That being said, make sure that you know the version that you are playing as this will definitely make the game play more understandable.
Most online Blackjack and live dealer blackjack games come with 6 to 8 decks. This is to make the game more interesting and to avoid any cases on card counting. Depending on the version that you are playing, the live dealer will draw on 16 and stand on 17. Furthermore, you can double on any cards and split on cards that have the same value.
If the dealers first card is an Ace, players can take insurance. Getting the Blackjack on the first draw pays out 3:2 and insurance pay out 2:1. Should you you and dealers have the same card clues, you bet will be pushed.
Players should also take note of the minimum and the maximum bets per table and per stop.to begin the gameplay, just click on you desired chip size and let the gameplay begin.
Rules of Live Casino Blackjack
Live Blackjack rules will vary from each casino. That is why it is very important to make sure that they read the rules. However, we will illustrate a few basic and most common rules that you are most likely to come across as you play.
- Game table can accommodate up to 7 players
- The games are played with up to 8 decks of cards.
- Aces are 1 or 11 and cards 2 to 10 have their face value. Picture cards that are King, Queen, Jack have a value of 10.
Betting Options in Live Casino Blackjack
- Insurance: Should the dealers first card or upcard be ab Ace player scan take insurance to protect themselves from a blackjack. This will cost theplayer 50% of their original bet and will be paid separately from the bet in your hand. Players can not buy insurance if the dealer has a 10 or a picture card.
- Hit, Stand, Double Down: Players have the option of improving the value of their hands by hitting or doubling down. Hit means that you want an additional card. You can hit in live dealer blackjack till you get your desired hand or till you bust. Double Down mean that you take on final card and then you double your bet. Stand means you are happy with the cards that you have and the game can go on.
- Split: When playing live dealer blackjack, players also have the option to split their cards, this can be done with cards that have the same value. It means that you will have 2 separate hands. Should you choose to split a pair of Aces, you will only be given one final card.
- Hand Totals: Should you hand total of above the value of 21, you have lost or bust. All bets for that round will be forfeited. The dealer can draw up to 16 and stand on 17. To get a winning you need a hand that is above the dealer’s hand but below the value of 21.